Glacier 3000 Run 2021 : we’ll make it !
It is planned to schedule the Glacier 3000 Run on Saturday, August 7th, 2021. The event should take place in one day, with the following terms and conditions:
- 800 start numbers maximum for the Glacier 3000 Run, Teams and Alpine Nordic Walking together
- 150 start numbers maximum for the Gstaad Kids Run
- Course and categories remain unchanged
- Different starting blocks between 08:50 am and 10:00 am to avoid crowds
- No party village, changing rooms, massage and shower in Gstaad, but a luggage transport is planned until the finish line.
- No podium ceremony (neither for Gstaad Kids Run).
- Registration until 29.07.2021, no late registration on site (even for Gstaad Kids Run). The start numbers will be sent by post for the Swiss runners.
- In case of cancellation of the race, the registration fee will be refunded or postponed to the following year.
The conditions of participation can change any time until two days before the event.